Our Intravenous Therapy (IV Therapy) treatments are designed to provide our patients with injectable liquid nutrients that help empower the immune system and replenish vitamins and minerals that may be deficient. IV Therapy delivers quality nutrients that your body can quickly absorb- imparting immediate benefits.
Everyone can benefit from IV Therapy but it is known to help the following conditions:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Depression
- Migraines Headaches and Tension Headaches
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Sleep Deprivation
- Nutrient Malabsorption
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (CROHN’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- Athletes: Recovery and Energy Boost
- Acute Viral and Bacterial Infections
- Common Cold/Flu
How Long Is An IV Session?
IV’s take 30 minutes.
New Patients will be scheduled for a 15 minute medical visit to assess all pertinent medical info prior to their IV session.
* If you would like to more about IV Nutrition or any other of our services, contact us today.